Job Description: The position of Office Administrator involves:
- front desk reception and customer service
- general office administration and support
- printing services
Position Term: Beginning August 2017, continuing
Remuneration: $16.32/hr (8-12 hours a week, weekdays only)
Number of Positions: 3-4 (only open to Carleton graduate students)
- verbal and written communication skills
- self-motivating and independent worker
- enjoys working with people
- computer skills required:
- competency with Microsoft Office
- word processing
- previous office experience
- previous printing service experience
- knowledge of plant care
- cash register experience
Deadline: Friday August 11, 2017 at 12 NOON
Submit Resume with a Cover Letter to:
600 University Centre, Carleton University
or Email: email@example.com
The GSA front office is a unionized workplace (CUPE Local 1281).
The GSA values employment and educational equality and welcomes applications from diverse groups including (but not limited to) women; indigenous people; people of colour; people with disabilities; international students; and gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people.
Only those who are granted interviews will be contacted.