Download the document below for a list of Support Services on campus and in the community. The document includes contact information for:
- Carleton University Support Services
- Sexual Assault Support Services in the community
- Police Services
- Indiviudal & Group Support
- Sexual Health Resources
- Community Resource/Health Centres
- Women's Shelters and Services
- Interpretation Services
- Legal Services
- Drop-in Services
- Services for Children and Youth
- Aboriginal Women's Services
- General Resources
- Men's Services
- Additional Services
Sexual Assault Support Line 613-620-1030
8am until Midnight, 7 days a week.
Free. Confidential. Peer Support.
The Coalition for a Carleton Sexual Assault Centre is an independent student-run collective established in 2007. Their goal is a student-run, university-funded sexual assault centre. They are NOT affiliated with Carleton University administration. They are trained support workers who believe in survivor directed, peer support. They support all Carleton student, staff and faculty regardless of gender, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, ability, age, Mother Tongue, or student status.