Immediate start for a period of one year, with possibility of extension or permanent position.
$40,000-$42,000 pro-rated annually to be negotiated commensurate on qualifications & experience, plus benefits package.
The Membership Coordinator is a full-time position with flexible hours responsible for overseeing the implementation of membership outreach strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience coordinating advocacy and outreach campaigns.
- Willingness to attend some evening and weekend meetings.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Experience working with student, labour, non-profit or similar organizations.
- Understanding of the principles and practices of anti-oppression work.
- Understanding of the roles and activities of a students’ union.
- Experience managing employees in a unionized environment.
- Experience managing volunteers.
- Familiarity with the GSA and Carleton University.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud.
12 Noon on March 27, 2015
Submit Resume with a Cover Letter (ideally as one document) to:
By Email (Word or PDF): firstname.lastname@example.org
Physically: 600 UC, Carleton University
The GSA values employment and educational equality and welcomes applications from diverse groups including (but not limited to) women; aboriginal people; people of colour; people with disabilities; international students; and gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people.