The position of Sexual Assault Outreach Coordinator includes:
- Assist alongside Equity Services in the education of the GSA’s membership and Carleton students within the Graduate Peer Support Program about issues surrounding sexual assault through advocacy and outreach work.
- Help foster student participation in sexual assault awareness and anti-oppression campaigns To participate in the creation of safe spaces and provide resources to graduate students based off the vision of the GSA Executive
- Attend team and community meetings as directed
- Support the dissemination and referral process regarding sexual assault resources both on and off campus
- Meet regularly with members of the GSA Executive or their designate(s) to discuss upcoming events, work reports, and outreach
- To ensure adequate and regular communication with any other Sexual Assault Outreach Coordinator (s)
- Help liaise with and foster relationships with other organizations with similar mandates as directed
- Contribute content to GSA communications Support the promotion of safe space and sexual health during GSA Welcome Weeks activities as requested
- Other duties that are relevant to the position
Remuneration: $25.96/hr (up to 30 hours a month)
Positions open only to Carleton graduate students.
Deadline: Friday August 22nd, 2019
Submit resumes and cover letter to:
600 Unicentre Carleton University
E-mail (WORD or PDF only): email@example.com
GSA is a unionized workplace (CUPE Local 1281). Only those granted interviews will be contacted.
The GSA values employment and educational equality and welcomes applications from diverse groups including (but not limited to) women; indigenous people; people of colour; people with disabilities; international students; and gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people.