The Graduate Students’ Association is currently looking for an individual with a passion for photography.
Position Term: Start September 2015
Position Description: Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing photography services at a variety of events put on by the Graduate Students’ Association throughout the 2015-2016 school year
- Set a tone for high quality photography standards
- Owns their own equipment (including camera, lenses, tripod, etc)
- Demonstrates a command of the principles of photography through their work
- Consistently brings a passionate, creative eye to their work
- Photography certificates, credentials, and/or at least 1 year experience
- Self-motivating and independent worker
- Strong creative and visual skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Takes initiative
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud or equivalent – An asset
- Knowledge and Experience with photo retouching – An asset
Applications: Please include a copy of your current CV along with links to a collection of your work.
Deadline: Monday, August 10, 2015 at noon.
Applications to: Vidushi Gupta, GSA VP Operations
600 Unicentre, Carleton University
E-format (Word or PDF): email@example.com
Only those who are granted interviews will be contacted.
Graduate students will be given preference.
The GSA values employment and educational equality and welcomes applications from diverse groups including (but not limited to) women; aboriginal people; people of colour; people with disabilities; international students; and gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people.