Office and Communications Coordinator
Position Term: One-year contract with possibility of extension
Remuneration: $49,000-$53,000 to be negotiated commensurate on qualifications and experience, plus benefits package
Job Description: The Office and Communications Coordinator is a full-time position responsible for the management of office administration and the communications strategy of the Carleton Graduate Students’ Association.
- Experience overseeing office administration
- Communications experience (including website and social media administration)
- Experience in event coordination
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with graphic design and experience using Adobe Suite
- Strong understanding of network systems
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Staff relations experience in a unionized environment
- Experience working in university and/or student organizations
- Experience working with volunteers
- Media/public relations experience
- Experience working within an anti-oppression framework
Deadline: Monday, May 21st, 2018
Submit your one-page cover letter and resume in pdf or docx format to GSA Carleton Hiring Committee via email@example.com
The GSA values employment and educational equality and welcomes applications from diverse groups including but not limited to: people impacted by gender oppression, Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities and LGBTQQIA2S+.
Only those granted interviews will be contacted.