The GSA posts internal (GSA & Mike’s Place) job opportunities here.
The GSA values employment and educational equality and welcomes applications from diverse groups including (but not limited to) women; aboriginal people; people of colour; people with disabilities; international students; and 2SLGBTQAI+ people.
Current Job Openings
Only those who are granted interviews will be contacted.
JOB POSTING: GSA Finance Administrator (Payroll and Benefits Imperative)
Position Term: Beginning of June 2023, continuing.
Remuneration: $37.89/hour (16 hours a week, weekdays only)
Number of Positions: 1 (open to students and non-students qualified graduate students will be given priority).
Job Description: The position of Finance Administrator involves:
- Administering payroll and assisting with remittances in a timely fashion
- Bookkeeping and data entry
- Receivables and Payables
- Reconciling daily sales, inventory, and accounts
- General office administration and support
- Helping with the yearly audit
- Assist the Employer in preventing theft and fraud and informing the Employer of any fraud, theft, or other criminal acts.
- Other duties that are relevant to the position
- Accounting and Bookkeeping (Certificate preferable)
- Financial Accounting 1
- Payroll, Benefits and RRSP experience
- Computer skills required:
- Competency with Microsoft Office
- QuickBooks, preferably QuickBooks certificate
- Previous Bookkeeping experience
Applications open date: May 16th, 2023.
Application Deadline: Ongoing until position is filled.
Submit Resume with a Cover Letter to our Google Form Application.
This is a unionized position under CUPE Local 1281
Only those granted interviews will be contacted.
The GSA values employment and educational equality and welcomes applications from diverse groups including but not limited to: people impacted by gender oppression, Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, and LGBTQQIA2S+.