Here is a new scholarship opportunity available. This is one of four bi-annual scholarships offered by Enoch Media Inc., through its SavvyNewCanadians.com platform, which is launching a scholarship for the purpose of increasing and improving financial literacy and awareness among students in Canada.
The Savvy New Canadians Financial Literacy Scholarship is scheduled to run twice a year starting in Winter 2023 and will be available again in Fall 2023. Two winners will receive a one-time scholarship award value of $1,000 each for Winter and Fall terms starting January 2023.
Scholarship application requirements
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Be enrolled full-time at an accredited university or college (any year and field of study).
- Submit a 500-word essay highlighting the importance of financial literacy to you and the steps you are taking to secure a financial future for yourself.
- Provide proof of enrolment: student ID, copy of transcript or confirmation of enrolment.
- Complete and submit the application form on the site.
- Have reached the age of the majority in your province or territory at the time of applying.
Note: The Savvy New Canadians Financial Literacy Scholarship is open to all students at accredited Canadian universities and colleges, including citizens, permanent residents, and international students.
The scholarship will run twice a year: Winter & Fall terms. Application dates and deadlines are outlined below:
|Scholarship||Application Starts||Application Deadline|
|Winter Term||November 1||December 23|
Scholarships will be awarded to two qualified candidates for each term.
Winners will be notified by email within 3 weeks of the deadline. Award winners will be announced on January 16, 2023 (Winter Term) and September 11, 2023 (Fall Term).
If you have any additional questions contact Enoch Omololu at email@example.com
Best of Luck Ravens!